MowRo is an easy-to-use, fully autonomous lawn mower that is designed to save you time and always provide a beautifully manicured lawn.
Spend Time Enjoying Your Lawn
Not Cutting It
With MowRo, never waste a Saturday again. MowRo runs automatically on a schedule every other day or night — finely cutting your grass to help fertilize your lawn naturally.
How MowRo Work
Place Adjustable Perimeter Wire
A low profile, no-trip perimeter wire is placed according to the needs of your lawn. The wire acts as a wall so MowRo knows when to turn and maneuver around the lawn. The perimeter wire also acts as a guide taking MowRo back to the docking station for charging.
Start Algorithmic Continuous Mow
MowRo operates using an algorithm that helps maintain a consistent lawn. MowRo continuously mows day or night ensuring your lawn is pristinely kept and mows up to 6,500 sq ft per mow cycle. Program your yard size into MowRo, and the algorithm does the rest.
Autonomous Return To Charge
The docking station acts as a home base that MowRo charges at. When it begins to rain, when MowRo finishes mowing or if MowRo becomes low on battery, it will automatically return to this docking station.
MowRo VS Traditonal
When it comes to design, safety is the first priority. Live worry free when it comes to the safety of you and your family while MowRo is running.
The blades are housed inside a protective Mowing Blade Guard, this allows grass to pass through while protecting pets and children.
The MowRo has multiple safety sensors that will cause it to reverse or stop the blades if it comes into contact with objects or is lifted off the ground.
Silence Speaks Volumes
MowRo’s electric motor is nearly silent, so silent you may not even notice it grooming away at your lawn on a sunny Saturday morning.
You can even run MowRo at night, be undisturbed and have the day to enjoy the lawn.
Hassle Free Setup
MowRo’s simple user interface makes it easy for you, no-fuss mow schedule programming. No complicated buttons and functions, the interface saves you even more time and reduces the mental workload. Just set it and forget it!
Then Sit Back And Relax!
The Docking Station
Using the docking station and perimeter wire, MowRo is entirely autonomous. With the auto-return function MowRo will return to the docking station if it is low on battery, if it begins raining, or when it is done with the scheduled mow.
MowRo is completely electric and uses a high-quality Samsung™ 28V 2Ah lithium-ion rechargeable battery. It’s nearly silent and does not emit exhaust, fumes, or harmful greenhouse gases. Best of all, MowRo eliminates fuel costs and spills.
Golf Green Percision
The quality of MowRo is second to none. MowRo gives your lawn a “golf fair-way” or “carpet-like” look and feel.
The key to MowRo’s efficiency is that it maintains your grass by taking off a little bit every other day. This ultimately improves the health of your lawn. It achieves this by only cutting a fraction of an inch off your grass each time it cuts. Those little clippings then biodegrade into a natural fertilizer!
Sharp blades are necessary for a nice-looking lawn. Mowing with dull blades causes ragged cuts that turns the tips of grass blades brown. Cutting grass with sharp blades promotes growth and a healthy good looking lawn. Your MowRo comes with extra blades that are easily replaced with a simple screwdriver.
Extra Settings For Greater Percision
The height of MowRo’s blades adjust from 0.8”-2.4” giving you the ability to personalize the look to your lawn. MowRo won’t miss a spot with its 7” cutting width which reaches every section of a 6,500+ sq ft lawn.
Set Mowro On A 48hr mowing Schedule
Do you have a warranty?
- Yes, we have a 30-day return policy, a 2-year warranty on the MowRo, and a 1-year warranty on the battery.
Can I get replacement parts?
- Yes, all parts will be listed on www.mowro.com.
How much grass can it mow?
- The RM18 can mow 0.15 acres of grass and the RM24 can mow 0.25 acres.
What is the perimeter/boundary wire?
- The perimeter/boundary wire is what will keep the MowRo from leaving your lawn. It is placed 12 to 14 inches away from the edge of your grass.
- We recommend picking up before it mows.
Where do the grass clippings go?
- Since the MowRo cuts every 48hrs, the clippings are so small that they don’t need to be bagged. In fact, the mulch acts as a natural fertilizer that increases the health and greenness of the lawn.
What happens if it rains?
- The MowRo has a rain sensor and will automatically return to the docking station until the rain stops and the sensor is dry.
Will it climb slopes?
- Yes, the RM24 is capable of climbing slope up to 30° (50%) and the RM18 is capable of climbing 20° (35%).
Can it run at night?
- Yes, MowRo will operate to whatever time is set by the user.
Will it operate on an uneven lawn?
- It can handle small bumps and divots with ease.
- For theft, the MowRo has a PIN code set by the user so if it is stolen the MowRo is useless. Also, we have 30 sample test units that we distributed on multiple lawns in different cities where we asked our testers to leave the MowRo outside 100% of the time for a 6 month period. Not one of them has been stolen.
What if my front and back yards aren’t connected?
- In this case, the user will need to set up 2 separate docking stations and perimeter wires. Then carry the MowRo to which everyone needs to be mowed.